Owner and controller
UNIROLLS BV - Kasteleinstraat 12- 9031 Drongen
Types of data collected
- The type of data that this application collects itself or through third parties includes: Cookies, usage data, first name, last name, gender, telephone number, VAT number, company name, address, email address, Postcode, various data types and city.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of all data requested by this application is mandatory and if you do not provide this data, this application may not be able to provide its Services. In cases where this application specifically states that certain data is not mandatory, users can choose whether or not to provide this data without affecting the availability or operation of the Service.
- If users are unsure which personal data must be provided, they can contact the owner.
- Users are responsible for any third party personal data that is obtained, published or shared by this application and they confirm that they have permission from the third party to provide the data to the owner.
Method and place of data processing
The owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the data without permission.
The processing of the data takes place using computers and / or IT tools, following organizational procedures and working methods that closely match the stated goals. In addition to the owner, in some cases the data may also be accessible to certain data subjects who are involved in the operation of this application (management, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or third parties appointed by the owner as data processors (such as external technical service providers, mail programs, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies). The updated list of these lots can be requested from the owner at any time.
Legal basis for processing
The owner may process personal data related to users in one of the following cases, if:
- users have given their consent to one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the owner may be allowed to process personal data until the User objects to it ("opt-out"), without the need for consent or any of the following legal grounds. However, this does not apply when European data protection law applies to the processing of personal data;
- the provision of data is necessary for the execution of an agreement with the User and / or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation on the owner;
- the processing is related to a task in the public interest or a task in the exercise of official authority entrusted to the owner;
- the processing is necessary for the representation of the legitimate interests of the owner or of third parties.
In any case, the owner is happy to clarify the specific legal basis applicable to the processing, in particular whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual obligation, or a necessary requirement to enter into an agreement .
The data is processed in the owner's establishment offices and other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the location of users, the transfer of personal data may involve the transfer of users' data to a country other than their own. For more information on the processing location of such transferred data, users can refer to the article detailing the processing of personal data.
Users are also entitled to information about the legal basis of the transfer of data to a country outside the European Union or to an international organization under international public law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures that taken by the owner to protect their data.
If such a transfer takes place, users may find out more by consulting the relevant articles in this document or by inquiring with the owner using the information in the contact section.
Personal data is processed and stored for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Therefore, the following applies:
- personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of an agreement between the owner and the User will be kept until this agreement is fully executed.
- personal data collected for the legitimate interests of the owner will be kept for as long as is necessary to achieve these goals. Users can find specific information about the legitimate interests pursued by the owner in the relevant articles of this document or by contacting the owner.
The owner can be allowed to keep personal data for a longer period if the User has given permission for such processing, as long as this permission is not withdrawn. In addition, the owner may be required to retain personal data for longer when it is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation or on behalf of a government agency.
After the retention period, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be imposed after the expiry of the retention period.
The purpose of the processing
Information about the User is collected so that the owner can provide its Services and for the following purposes: Analytics, Spam Protection, Contact with the User and Display of content from external platforms.
Users may find more detailed information about these purposes of processing and the specific personal data used for each purpose in the relevant articles of this document.
Detailed information about the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes using the following services:
The services described in this section allow the owner to track and analyze internet traffic and this can be used to map usage behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the collected data to track and investigate the use of this application, to compile reports on its activities and to share it with other Google services.
Google may use the collected data to serve the advertisements to frame and personalize its own advertising network.
Collected personal data: Cookie and usage data.
Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that associates data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed by this Website.
Personal data collected: Cookie and usage data.
Contact with the User
By filling in the contact form with his / her details, the user authorizes this application (website) to use this data to respond to inquiries, requests for quotations and other types of requests indicated in the header of the form .
Personal data collected: Company, name, surname, address, zip code, city, telephone number, VAT number, e-mail address, gender,.
Registration and verification
By registering or verifying, users agree that this website recognizes them and provides them access to the specific services. Depending on the circumstances described below, external parties may provide registration and verification services. In that case, this Website will have access to certain data stored by these external services for registration and identification purposes.
Direct registration (webshop)
The User registers by filling in the registration form and providing the personal data directly to this Website.
Personal data collected: Name, first name, address, zip code, city, province, country, company name, VAT number, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery address.
These types of services analyze the traffic of this application, which may contain user personal data to filter out parts of traffic, messages and content that are recognized as spam.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)
Collected personal data: Cookie and usage data.
Display of content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view and interact with content hosted on external platforms directly on the pages of this application. If this type of service is installed, it can still collect website traffic data for the pages on which the service is installed, even if the users are not using it.
YouTube video widget (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content visualization service provided by Google Inc. with which this application can include this kind of content on its pages.
Collected personal data: Cookie and usage data.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a font visualization service provided by Google Inc. with which this Website may include this type of content on its pages.
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map visualization service provided by Google Inc. with which this Website may include this type of content on its pages.
Personal data collected: Cookie and usage data.
Rights of users
Users can exercise certain rights with regard to their data processed by the owner.In particular,
users have the right to do the following:
- To withdraw their consent at any time . users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- To object to the processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. More information can be found in the specific article below.
- Access their data. Users have the right to know if the owner is performing the data processing, to be aware of certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the data being processed .
- To verify and request rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and to request updating or rectification.
- To restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right to restrict the processing of their data under certain circumstances. In that case, the owner will not process their data for purposes other than storing it.
- Have their personal data erased or otherwise removed. Under certain circumstances, users have the right to have the owner erase their data.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another Controller. Users have the right to obtain their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and, if technically possible, to a data controller. other controller without being hindered. This provision applies provided that the data is processed in an automated manner and that the processing is based on the consent of the User, on an agreement to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations arising therefrom.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with their competent data protection authority.
More information about the right to object to processing
When personal data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority assigned to the owner or for the legitimate interests of the owner, the User may object to this processing by justifying provide the objection with a reason related to his or her specific situation.
Users should be aware, however, that if their personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without giving reasons. Users can find out if the owner processes personal data for direct marketing purposes in the relevant articles of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Requests to exercise user rights can be directed to the owner using the contact details provided in this document. These requests are free of charge and will be processed by the owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
Additional information on data collection and processing
The owner may use the personal data of the User for legal purposes, in court or before legal proceedings in the event of unlawful use of this application or the related Services.
The User declares it on the be aware that the owner may be required to disclose personal information at the request of government agencies.
Additional information about the User's personal data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this application and third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this application (system logs) or use other personal information (such as IP address) for this.
Information not included in this policy
More information about the collection or processing of personal data can be requested from the owner at any time. See the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How requests to keep track of browsing traffic are handled
This application does not support requests not to track your browsing traffic.
Please read the privacy policies of the third-party services used to determine whether they comply with requests not to track your browsing traffic (Do Not Track) .
If the changes relate to the processing activities based on the consent of the User, the owner must obtain permission again from the User, insofar as this is required.
Definitions and legal framework
Personal data (or data)
Any information that directly, indirectly or in connection with other information - including a personal identification number - allows the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information that is automatically collected from this application (or external services deployed in this application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users of this application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error , etc.), the country of origin, the functions of the browser and the operating system of the User, the different time data per visit (such as the time spent on each page of the application) and the data about the tracked only within the application, focusing in particular on the order of pages visited and other parameters related to the operating system of the device and / or the User's IT environment.
User: The person using this application who, unless otherwise indicated, coincides with the Data Subject.
Data Subject: The natural person on whom the personal data.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Controller (or owner)
The natural or legal person, governmental agency, agency, or other body that, alone or together with others, determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data, including the security measures related to the operation and use of these application. The controller is the owner of this application unless otherwise indicated.
The means by which the personal data of the User is collected or processed.
The Service offered by this application as described in the relevant terms (if available) and on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise indicated, all references in this document to the European Union include all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small data sets stored on the User's device.
This privacy statement has been drawn up on the basis of provisions of various legislative rules, including Article 13/14 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).